Hi 👋, I’m Isaac or you can call me Jiaxi, a Ph.D. student in Computer Science. My research interests include mobile computing, computer vision and video streaming. When not changing the world, I love 📖, 🎮 and 🎬. The best way to reach me is by Email but you can also find me on Twitter and Instagram.
❗ I am seeking a job opportunity. (I am supposed to get my doctor’s degree in 2019.) If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a line. [CV] — July 9, 2018
- Jiaxi Gu, Jiliang Wang, Zhiwen Yu and Kele Shen, “Traffic-based Side-channel Attack in Video Streaming.” In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2019. [DOI]
- Jiaxi Gu, Lan Zhang, Jiliang Wang, Zhiwen Yu, Xiaozhe Xin and Yunhao Liu, “Spotlight: Multiple-object Localization by Mobile Photo Fusion.” In International Conference on Big Data Computing and Communications, 2018. [DOI]
- Jiaxi Gu, Kele Shen, Jiliang Wang, Zhiwen Yu, and Yunhao Liu, “NASR: NonAuditory Speech Recognition with Motion Sensors in Head-mounted Displays.” In International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications, 2018. [DOI]
- Jiaxi Gu, Jiliang Wang, Zhiwen Yu, and Kele Shen, “Walls Have Ears: Traffic-based Side-channel Attack in Video Streaming.” In IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications, 2018. [DOI]
- Lan Zhang, Taeho Jung, Kebin Liu, Xiangyang Li, Xuan Ding, Jiaxi Gu, and Yunhao Liu, “PIC: Enable Large-Scale Privacy Preserving Content-Based Image Search on Cloud.” In IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2017. [DOI]